Creative, detail-oriented web developer dedicated to providing clients with attractive, performant, and user-centric websites. Determination to be an asset to employers through cooperation and collaboration.
Recent Work Experience
- Lewis Communications - Nashville, TN
Web Developer (2016-2019) / Senior Web Developer (2019-present)
- Collaborate with designers to convert design created in Sketch to full website.
- Build dynamic and responsive websites using Craft CMS.
- Ensure websites are standards-based and cross-browser compatible.
- Utilize accessibility tools to verify that websites are accessibility-friendly.
- Maintain constant communication with project managers regarding project needs, timeline, sprint cycles, etc.
- Oversee website maintenance and support requests for all web clients.
- Perform site audits for upcoming client work to determine needs, timeline, etc.
- Build responsive email templates using Foundation for Emails framework.
- Collaborate with teammates to strategize and solve complex problems.
- Use Vue.js/Vuex to build custom web application for client.
- Use Node.js to build tool to migrate content from client’s previous site to new site.
- Work with Director of Development and project managers to manage workloads for developers.
- Identify, interview, and onboard new developers.
- Implement model for helping junior developers grow in their skills.
- Oversee and participate in weekly developer-led training sessions.
- Continue looking for ways to grow by learning new programming languages and techniques.